School will be back in person on Monday, October 26, 2020.
Based off meetings with Superintendent John Dodds, we feel it is the best decision to reopen the school. This decision was made based on the following information:
1. There is no evidence of spread within the school.
2. If students are out of school, parents may send them to their grandparents or other family members for supervision. Possibly, increasing risk to our most at-risk population.
3. When students are out of school, they travel more, increasing the risk of exposure.
4. Students need structure and want to be back in school.
5. We are below the threshold of positive cases set by our return to school plan.
That being said, please keep students home if they are showing any symptoms of being sick. This will help slow the spread of sickness to other students and faculty. Symptoms may include, but are not limited to: cough, fever, sore throat, stomach ache, headache, stuffy nose, or a runny nose.